For a lot of seniors, it is too much to handle especially when factoring in their health like cognitive memory issues, arthritis, failing eyesight, and hearing impairment. We want to give seniors the ability to remain independent at home and provide their loved ones peace of mind. Finding someone you can trust to help take care of your loved one can be a daunting task. There are times that you may have considered acquiring some assistance to help an elderly friend or family member. When you cannot be there yourself, call on us! We are ready to be there for your loved one and to lend them a helping hand. We offer many services unique to seniors in our community.
Our non-medical senior services are designed to enrich the lives of the elderly, by promoting happy, healthy aging with respect and compassion. We are your resource to help manage the overwhelming demands of life. Our mission is to improve the lives of our clients!
Billings Senior Concierge Services FAQ
What is a concierge?
- A concierge is someone who can efficiently manage your to-do list. In a nutshell I am your personal assistant! My one focus is YOU and I am here for you when you need me!
Who uses our services?
- Seniors who need a helping hand and seniors who are willing and open to receiving support. Most seniors rely on our services weekly while others just need us once a month.
How do I get started with you?
- It starts with a simple conversation that can be over the phone, email, or in person! Together we will come up with a plan so we can better help you!
How much does it cost?
- It depends on your needs! We offer hourly pricing and package pricing. We have a solution for every need and budget.
Will I get the same concierge every time?
- Most often you will be seeing the same concierge, but the best part of having a partner is having someone to help out in times of need. You will not have random/unfamiliar people coming in and out of your home. We take a lot of pride in building trust and confidence with every one of our clients.
Are your services confidential?
- Your personal and financial information is kept in complete confidence.
How does billing for services work?
- Our services are billed on an hourly/as needed basis or by recurring monthly installments.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept, cash, check, all major credit cards, and Apple Pay. Many of our clients have us keep their credit card on file.